Terms & Conditions
We develop our privacy policies in accordance with the provisions of Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection Act and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD); Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR); and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Below are our data:
www.clic.es; is the domain name, whose owner is CENTRO DE LENGUAS E INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL, SL, and physical address is: C / Albareda No. 19, CP, 41001 in Seville, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and CIF: B-41454927, registered at the Trade Registry of Seville, volume 1,364, folio 144, page nº SE3017, First registration.
OPERATION OF https://clic.es/
This website operates as an information and service delivery platform that we will refer to as “CLIC International House”, composed of both the owner of the same, and the following authorized companies, with which the user can interact individually:
CENTRO DE LENGUAS CLIC MÁLAGA, S.L., whose address is C / Santa Lucía nº 7 1ª Planta, C.P, 29008 in Málaga. NIF: B93524981
CLIC CÁDIZ SL, whose address is C / Acacias nº25 2nd C.P: 11007 in Cádiz. NIF: B11392578
SERVICIOS LINGÜISTICOS, S.L., whose address is C / Méndez Núñez nº 7, C.P, 41001 in Seville. NIF: B91066662
When you provide your required personal data either voluntarily or mandated to “CLIC International House”, you authorize that the data that you have entered for your purposes be used by the rest of the companies that make up the platform, as stipulated in Art. 25.2 GDPR.
The companies that comprise “CLIC International House” have signed contracts among them that regulate the provision of services in relation to the protection of personal data, in accordance with Articles 28.3 and 28.9 GDPR.
The hiring of a service will be done individually with the school that you choice.
“CLIC International House” will send you advertising or promotional information of its companies when there is a contractual relationship or if consent has been granted.
To navigate through https://clic.es/ one does not have any obligation to provide any personal information. You may have to provide your information in the following cases:
When communicating through contact forms or email.
When making a comment on an article, blog, or webpage.
When filling out a managed subscription form with MailChimp or something similar.
By filling out any form to request services.
By filling out any other form where your personal data is required.
When your registration request arrives through “CLIC International House”, we will respond and send a registration confirmation from our administration department. You will also receive a pro forma invoice and instructions to make the payment, which may be done with cash, card, bank transfer or through payment gateways whose links we will provide.
“CLIC International House” aims to provide language teaching services and other services related to the main activity offered on the Web, to provide requested administrative services, to provide the facilitation of cultural exchange, and to provide accommodation using the fiscal data necessary for the owner of the accommodation to issue the corresponding legal invoice. Both the navigation of this platform and the acquisition of any of the products offered by the platform imply accepting the status of user or client, of each and every one of these general conditions of contract and use. It is also our object to make known and allow access to information about the products offered, which, in every case, will be subject to the terms and conditions, as well as the provisions in force expressly detailed at all times.
Through this website it may be possible to access other information, products and services from entities other than “CLIC International House”.
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, text, as well as the information and contents that are collected in https://clic.es/ are property of CENTRO DE LENGUAS E INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL, S.L. and the reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, or its computer processing, distribution, public communication, or modification or transformation, without prior written permission, is not allowed. The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or to perform activities contrary to the law is prohibited.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE https://clic.es/
The use of the website https://clic.es/ implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by CENTRO DE LENGUAS E INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL, S.L. at the moment when the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
- “CLIC International House” may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its settings, presentation and access conditions. It reserves the right to modify its commercial offerings (products, courses, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer will have the right to terminate their contract without any cost on their part.
Content from other websites:
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.): these contents behave as if you had visited the other website,
“CLIC International House” is not directly or indirectly responsible for any of the information, content, statements and expressions contained in the products sold and that come from third parties that display their products on the website. This responsibility falls at all times on third parties who have published such information on said products.
The existence of hyperlinks on websites outside of ours will not necessarily imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by https://clic.es / of its contents or services.
- CENTRO DE LENGUAS E INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, its content, neither does it guarantee that it is updated, although it will do its best to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with ethical behaviour and generally accepted appropriate use and public order.
- “CLIC International House” guarantees that all content and services offered at https://clic.es/ respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
- “CLIC International House” undertakes, through this medium, NOT TO CREATE DECEIVING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website will be corrected as soon as it becomes aware of such errors. Such errors will not be considered as misleading advertising.
- “CLIC International House” undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, and without prior consent in accordance with Law 34/2002 on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All the information sent to the clients or users of the companies that make up “International House CLIC” will not be considered as marketing communication provided that it has the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual or agreed relationship with the client / user, as well as the performance of informational tasks and other activities of the service that the client has agreed upon by accepting these conditions with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of the user. “CLIC International House” will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from such access or use of the information. https://clic.es/ is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web or of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- All third-party links to this website must be on your home page, or first page visited.
- In compliance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr /”.
- “CLIC International House” and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user lives outside of Spain, the contracting company and the user will submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city where the contracting company is based.
- Social networks: we inform you that we are present in Social Networks. The management of data of the people who follow (and / or perform any link or connection action through Social Networks) the official pages of “CLIC International House” or its member companies, in the social networks, will be governed by this section, the rest of this Legal and Privacy Notice, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and other regulations of access, use and the like that belong to the corresponding social network. “CLIC International House”, will use your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the corresponding social network, informing you of activities, products and / or services of “CLIC International House”, or of third parties that may be related to our activity, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks may allow. In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
- Information obtained: Contact forms, where the user must fill in the fields specified as mandatory. Navigation tracking cookies and IP Address: When browsing the web, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding his IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded him to the page, his operating system and the browser used.
Users may unsubscribe at any time from subscriptions made.
In accordance with current General Data Protection legislation, we inform you that your data will be entered into the processing systems owned by “CLIC International House” and processed in mixed files of personal data. The existence of the files is included in our activity reports as stipulated by the GDPR.
“Clic international House” is composed of related companies in the “legal notice” where the operation of this platform is detailed, this platform being https://clic.es/, owned by CENTRO DE LENGUAS E INTERCAMBIO CULTURAL located at 19 Albareda St, CP, 41001 in Seville, e-mail email@example.com and CIF: B-41454927, registered in the Trade Register of Seville, volume 1,364, page 144, sheet number SE3017, First Entry.
The collection and processing of personal data, incorporated into the files of “CLIC International House”, is aimed at the main business activity, which consists of providing language teaching services and other services related to the main activity offered on the Web, requested administrative services, the facilitation of cultural exchange, and providing accommodation using the fiscal data necessary for the owner of the accommodation to issue the corresponding legal invoice, offer the client information of interest, and maintain business communications. Included in this collection is the sending of commercial messages through SMS, email, postal mail or any other electronic means which may be of interest, the study and segmentation of the data collected while browsing https://clic.es/, of the data provided by filling in any form, as well as data derived from the commercial relationship or delivery of the products or services purchased. This website will not make automated decisions, including building profiles.
The owner of the data must authorize their data to be incorporated into the “CLIC International House” files, explicitly granting their consent once they have entered their data in any of the existing forms on this website in which any personal data is required, before being sent. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or the provision of your consent, which may be withdrawn upon request.
Security and Obligation of Secrecy
“CLIC international House” will comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding personal data provided, and will protect data by adopting the appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures necessary to avoid their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access.
Duration of Processing
Your data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it has been collected and as long as your consent persists and has not been expressly revoked.
Data necessary for the completion of your order will be handled by the companies that make up “CLIC International House” and by third parties that provide other complementary services that you have requested. You will only receive advertising and promotional information from companies with which you do not have a contractual relationship, provided you have previously given your consent.
Transfers of student data can be made to any country, but always with the express consent of the owner of the data, protected by the creation of a contract between the affected party and the person responsible for the data, or when such a transfer is necessary for the execution of a contract between the affected party and the person responsible for adopting pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the affected party, in accordance with the provisions of article 49.2 and 49.3 GDPR.
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are managing personal data that concerns you, to access your personal data, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected. In certain circumstances, you may request restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it should lawsuits arise. For reasons related to your specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. You have the right to portability when technically possible. You can write to our postal address or email firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights.
Mandatory Cookies: These allow the user to navigate the website and utilize the different options or services that exist there, including: identifying the login, accessing restricted areas, placing an order, or using security features while browsing.
|CLIC International House – WordPress||clic.es||Check active cookies, logged users||https://wordpress.org/support/article/cookies/|
Customized, analysis, or functional cookies: These allow the user to access the site using general characteristics that have been predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as language, type of browser used to access the site, the regional configuration from where you access the site. They also count the number of users and thus perform measurements and statistical analyses of the usage of services offered. The cookies analyze web navigation on our site in order to improve the user’s experience of our products and services.
|CLIC International House – WordPress||clic.es||Language||https://wordpress.org/support/article/cookies/|
|google.com, google.es, gstatic.com, youtube.com, googleadservices.com, adwords.com, google-analytics.com, googletagmanager.com, doubleclick.net||Measurement, conversion tracking, and analysis||https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|facebook.com||Measurement, conversion tracking, and analysis||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Tawk.to||tawk.to||Measurement, conversion tracking, and analysis||https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/|
Advertising or IT cookies These allow us to manage information in the most efficient way possible, adapting content to the user’s preferences. Using the device from which they access the site and using characteristic preferences made by the user of the site, these provide third party advertising, etc. Internet browsing habits are analyzed to offer advertising related to the interests of your browsing footprint.