DELE exam preparation course in Seville
Get certified in Spanish
|Lessons/Week||20 (50 min each)|
|Minimum stay||2 weeks|
|Extensive||4 classes/week, 2 days/week (morning or afternoon)|
Our DELE Exam Courses in Seville
Get your Spanish level certified with the most officially recognised Spanish examination in the world. Whether you want to become certified for work, your studies, or just for that shiny certificate with your name on it, this course will prepare you with everything you need to smash the DELE exam.
You might be tempted to just go for it and trust your Spanish level is enough to pass without taking a course. This works for a few people but the majority of students really need a targeted DELE exam course. Like all exams, the DELE contains specific content that you need to have a strategy for in order to be successful. Studying general Spanish isn’t enough, you need to be working with practice exams regularly before the official date.
Our DELE exam courses in Seville are taught by our amazing Spanish teachers and can be added as a complement to your intensive 20 classes/week Spanish course. Learn a wide range of techniques and do practical exercises that will make sure you feel completely at ease on your exam date!
Dates and prices
|Dates: 17/04/2023 - 12/05/2023
12/06/2023 - 07/07/2023
23/10/2023 - 17/11/2023
|Exam dates: 13/05/2023 (A2-C1)
* If only 1 or 2 students enrol for a certain level, the lessons from 13:30 – 15:10 will be adjusted to 5 private or semi-private lessons per week.
About the Spanish course
Seville isn’t just a city, it’s an experience. It has one of the largest and best-preserved historic city centres in the world. You can wander for hours and hours through its winding alleys lined with boutique shops, eat tapas in the sunshine in one of Seville’s many plazas, or have a couple of drinks down by the river. It’s also home to three UNESCO world heritage sights: the Cathedral, the Real Alcazar, and the General Archive of the Indies, so if history’s your thing then you’re in for a treat.
While studying is important, especially if you want to pass the DELE, it’s also important that you appreciate the culture behind the language you’re learning. And if Seville has an abundance of one thing, it’s culture. Luckily for you, we organise a whole bunch of activities, visits, and workshops on our cultural programme.
What is DELE?
DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) was launched by the Cervantes Institute and is issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture. It’s currently the most internationally recognised official Spanish certificate around the world. The exam exists in the form of five levels: A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2.
How is the DELE exam structured?
The structure of the exam is the same for each level. It consists of 4 parts:
The duration of the exam depends on the level. For example, for the B1 exam the time is split as Reading (70 minutes), Writing (40 minutes), Listening (40 minutes), and Speaking (15 minutes).
Usually, the entire exam can be taken in one day. Sometimes it may be split over two days, depending on the number of candidates.
Which part do people find the most difficult?
Typically, Spanish students have the most difficulties with listening and reading, but the truth is everyone’s different! Some parts that are easier for some people are difficult for others.
Can I take the DELE exam without doing the DELE exam course?
Yes. You don’t have to be a student at CLIC in order to take the DELE exam in our centre. CLIC International House Seville is an official DELE exam centre which means you can book the DELE exam for all levels right here in our school, regardless of whether you do our DELE course or not (however we recommend that you do).
How do I register for the DELE exam?
- Go to https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and at the top right choose “registro de nuevo usuario”. Fill in the form.
- You will receive an email to actívate your user account “activar su cuenta”.
- Go back to: https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and click on “INICIAR SESIÓN”.
- Select “Mis inscripciones” on the left, then “Nueva Inscripción”
- Select country, city and month – search under “BUSCAR”. EXAMPLE: if you want to do the DELE A2 with CLIC in July 2019 you should select – País: España, Ciudad: Sevilla, Convocatoria: DELE –Julio 2019- A2
- Clic appears as examination center:
“FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural” In: “Tipo de Certificación convocatoria” select DELE , then the level, and finally “inscribirse”
- A page with your personal data will open. Check that everything is correct and fix any mistakes. The system will ask you for the reasons why “motivos”.
- The final step is the payment and you need to input your card details.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have selected the correct examination centre (centro), type of exam DELE (el tipo de examen) and examination date (fecha).
Remember, Clic appears as FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural