To face the Trinity exams, it is not enough to have the necessary knowledge. Rather, like other types of exams, it is necessary to know what the examiner expects from you: what she expects to read or hear from you. In the preparation courses for Trinity B1 and B2, the instructor will teach you all the tricks that will let you know what you should do, at what time, and in what way. Time pressure is another element that can harm your performance during the exam. We will show you how to measure time so that it does not play against you. Taking the course will allow you to receive corrections on the spot, and it is a valuable experience for the exam.
Do you know why so many people are taking Trinity?
There are several reasons why Trinity is so competitive:
- It is a shorter exam, especially the written part, which only lasts about 2 hours compared to 3 or 4 hours for Cambridge
- The oral test is individual and you can choose the subject you want to speak about. Additionally, all the sections of the exam, from the written to the oral, are related.
- You can take the written and oral exams separately, and pass them separately as well, if you pass by 50%. In fact, if you want, you can take the writing and speaking exams at different times, whenever you feel prepared.
- The results will be published just 2 weeks after the exam.
Do you already know the structure of the Trinity ISE I, ISEII, ISE III and ISE IV exam?
The structure of the exam is as follows:
Writing and Reading: 2 reading comprehension tests + 1 written test on the text of the reading + 1 written test. In total 2 hours.
Speaking and Listening: 2 tests. Between 18 and 20 minutes.
Are you sure you’ve got the level of English required for the next Trinity exams: ISE I (B1), ISE II (B2), ISE III (C1) or ISE IV (C2)?
As with any of our courses, we will ask you to take an oral and written level test. We will not charge you anything, nor will you have to make any commitment. The tests will last about 20 or 30 minutes.
|Extensive (Adults)||Intensive (Adults)|
|Weekly hours||2h 30min||8h|
|Days||Monday and WednesdayTuesday and ThursdayFriday||Monday to ThursdayMonday, Wednesday and Friday|
234€ (3 payments)
318€ (2 payments)
|Writing exam||Oral exam (*)||Registration date|
|09/09/2020||14/09/2020 – 18/09/2020||22/06/2020 – 06/07/2020|
|07/10/2020||12/10/2020 – 16/10/2020||20/07/2020 – 05/08/2020|
|11/11/2020||16/11/2020 – 20/11/2020||20/08/2020 – 04/09/2020|
|02/12/2020||14/12/2020 – 18/12/2020||21/09/2020 – 02/10/2020|
If you want to do a level test click on here.
- Free conversation classes
- Flexible schedule
- For all ages
- Methodology of 100% English in the classroom
What our students say
A very good and modern school with excellent facilities and teachers. A success that we all had the same level so we were moving at a great pace. I studied in France for 3 months and this has been the step I needed to strengthen my level of French.
I have loved the course, not only for the way of giving classes, but for their patience and good humor when it comes to teaching. I will continue next year without a doubt. Merci CLICK!