Terms & Conditions
Select your interest
In accordance with the legislation regarding Personal Data Protection, the following is our data.
www.clic.es; is the domain name, whose owner is CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., with registered address at C/ Acacias nº 25, 2º C.P, 11007 de Cádiz, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and CIF: B-11392578, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Cádiz, tomo 1140, sección 8, hoja nº CA12912.
The purpose of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. is to provide language-teaching services and other services offered online related to the main activities, requested administrative services, as well as facilitating cultural exchange and accommodation using the necessary financial data so that the owner of the accommodation can issue the correct legal invoice. Both navigating the website and the acquisition of any products contained on it suppose the acceptance by the user or client of each and every of the general conditions of contracting or use contained here. It is also our objective to publish and allow access to information about the products offered, that, in all cases, will be subject to the terms and conditions, as well as to the expressly detailed regulations in force at any given moment.
It might be possible, through this website, to access other information, products and services provided by other entities than CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L.
The source code, design graphics, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents collected on www.clic.es are the property of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the reproduction and/or publication, either in whole or in part, of the website is not permitted, nor its data processing, its distribution, its public communication, its modification or transformation, without previous express permission in writing. The user, uniquely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on the website for their personal and private use, with any commercial use or any illegal activities being prohibited.
Conditions of use of the website clic.es
The use of the webpage www.clic.es implies full acceptance, without any reservations, of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. at the moment that the user accesses the webpage. Therefore, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will be able to modify or update, without previous notice, the information contained in its webpage, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access. It reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, courses, prices, promotions and other commercial conditions, as well as those of service) at any time. In the case that the information supplied does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the client will have the right to cancel their purchase without any cost on their part. clic.es is not responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any of the information, contents, statements or expressions that the products to purchase on the website that are provided by third parties might contain. Said responsibility always falls on the third party that has published this information about these products. The existence of hyperlinks on websites separate from ours will not necessarily, in any case, imply the existence of any commercial or trade relationship with the owner of the webpage where the hyperlink is found, nor the acceptance in the part of www.clic.es of its contents and services.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, or in its content, nor that it will up-to-date, although it will make every effort to, in each case, avoid these problems, correct them, and ensure the page is updated.
- The user commits to use the page in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as in a moral manner and in line with generally accepted good customs and public policy.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. guarantees that all the contents and services offered in clic.es respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of not discriminating on grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. commits, via this medium, to PUBLISH NO MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Any formal or numerical errors that might be contained in the different sections of this website will be considered misleading advertising. It also commits to correcting any such errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. commits to NOT SENDING OUT ANY COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, and without previous consent in accordance with Law 34/2002 Information Society services and electronic trade (Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información.) Information sent to the clients or users of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will not be considered commercial provided that it is for the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual or agreed relationship with the client, as well as for tasks related to information and other activities connected to the service that the client has agreed by means of acceptance of the present conditions with the company.
- Both access to this website and any use that might be made of the information contained in it are the exclusive responsibility of whoever does so. CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that could be caused by said access or use of the information. CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that might be produced, nor for any possible damage that might be caused to the information technology system of the user (hardware or software), to the files or documents stored in the same, whether this be through the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user for connection to the services and contents of the website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of a browser that has not been updated.
- Every link from third parties to this website must be to its main page, or landing page.
- In accordance with Article 41.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides a platform for resolution of online disputes. It can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other forum, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the place of residence of the user for any controversial matter that might derive from access to the website. In the case that the user resides outside Spain, CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other forum, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).
In accordance with current legislation regarding Personal Data Protection, we inform the user that their data will be stored in the systems belonging to CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., and treated in mixed personal files, the ownership of and responsibility for which pertains to CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. (“clic”). The existence of the files is collected in our register of activities in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The collection and treatment of the personal data stored in said files has as its purpose the main commercial activity consistent in providing language-teaching services, other services offered online related to the main activity, requested administrative services, as well as facilitating cultural exchange and accommodation using the necessary financial data so that the owner of the accommodation can issue the correct legal invoice, offering information of interest, as well as the realisation of commercial communications, including the sending of commercial messages, via SMS, email, post or any other electronic medium, that might be of interest in light of the data collected by the study and segmentation of the data collected while the user navigated the website, of data collected from the completion of any form, as well as any derived from the commercial relationship or the delivery of products or services acquired. This website will not take automated decision, including the elaboration of profiles.
The owner of the data will have to explicitly authorise that they accept that their data are stored in said files by explicitly giving their consent once their data is acquired by means of any of the forms that exist on this website that might require personal data and which have to be completed before being sent. The legal basis for the treatment of their data is the giving of their consent, which can be withdrawn upon request.
Security and duty of secrecy
CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. commits to complying with the obligation to maintain secrecy regarding the personal data supplied, as well as the duty to store it securely, taking the necessary technical, organisational and security measures to avoid their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access.
Duration of the processing
Your data will be stored only for the time strictly necessary for filling the purpose for which they were collected and while your consent is given and not has been expressly withdrawn.
Your data will be shared with companies connected with CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and which provide services connected to our activities or complement them to enable us to improve the services we offer. If you wish otherwise, please check the box.
Student data can be transferred to any country, provided consent has been given by the owner of the data that is protected by the formalisation of a contract between the person affected and the person or company responsible for processing the data, or when said transfer is necessary for the completion of a contract between the person affected and the person or company responsible for the adoption of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the person affected in accordance with article 49.2 and 49.3.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data that pertains to you, to access your personal data, as well as to request correction of any inaccurate data or, in that case, request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In specific circumstances, you will be able to request the limiting of the processing of your data, in which case they will be kept for the purpose of answering any complaints. For reasons connected to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your data. You have the right to the portability of your data if it is technically possible. You can contact us via our postal address or via the email address email@example.com to exercise your rights.
¿What are Cookies?
Cookies are small devices stored on the terminals of the Users that allow their browsing data to be recorded.
Cookies on our website
The types of Cookies used by CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. are:
Are those that allow the user to browse the web page, and for the use of the different options and services that exist on it, such as to identify the session, access restricted areas, complete the process of making an order, or using security features while browsing. If you decide to eliminate these Cookies from your device, we will not be able to guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
Are those that allow the user to access the service according to general characteristics that are predefined according to a series of criteria on the terminal of the user, such as what language the website is in, the type of browser that the user is using to access to the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Are those that make it possible to count the number of users, and so carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users make of the services offered. Your browsing activity on our website is analysed so that we can improve the products and services that we offer.
Advertising or information Cookies:
Are those that allow us to most effectively manage our information, providing content in line with the preferences of the users, with the type of terminal from which they are accessing the service, with the characteristics of use that the users make of the services, etc. To do this, we analyse their browsing habits to offer advertising related to their browsing profiles.
How to manage the Cookies on your device:
The user can block or deactivate the installation of cookies on their device by means of the browser settings. To correctly deactivate Cookies, we recommend that you directly consult the privacy settings of your browser. Here are some links where you can consult/configure the privacy options of your browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Website conditions acceptance clause
In accordance with Personal Data Protection Law 15/99 (Ley orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), we inform you that the personal data collected via the different forms on out webpage will be included in an automated file under the responsibility of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. with the aim of offering the information required via our website. All the requested filled have to be completed, and failure to do so will make it impossible to fulfil your request. In addition, the user is responsible for the accuracy of all their data.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, cancelation, correction and opposition by writing to the following address: C/ Acacias nº 25, 2º C.P, 11007 de Cádiz (or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you commit to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent to use your data to enable to the relationship between the parties. In addition, we request your consent to communicate the data to other businesses when this communication is necessary for the execution of the request made.
In accordance with law 34/2002 of the 11th of July for Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE – Ley 34/2002 del 11 de Julio de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico), the user authorises CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. to send, in all the formats that exist, publicity and/or information about our services. Via this acceptance, I acknowledge to have read and understood all that has previously been stated in this document and that I am aware of my rights and obligations in accordance with Law 15/1999 for Personal Data Protection (Ley 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal).
The consumer will be able to exercise their right of withdrawal in a period of fourteen days from the day of the start of the contract.
Requirements, consequences of the right of withdrawal and manners of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period is completed, the consumer and user will communicate their decision to withdraw from the contract to CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., with N.I.F: B-11392578. To this end, the consumer and user will be able to use the withdrawal form that is attached below; or make some other kind of unequivocal declaration that indicated their decision to withdraw from the contract.
• The consumer and user will have exercised their right of withdrawal within the period specified in the previous provision, when they have sent a communication relative to their exercising their right of withdrawal before said period ends. To determine the observance of the withdrawal period, it will be necessary to consider the date of expedition of the withdrawal declaration.
• CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will reimburse any payment received from the consumer and user, including, in their case, delivery costs, within 14 days of the date on which the company was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract on the part of the consumer and user.
• However, despite what is stated in the previous provision, if the consumer and user has expressly chosen a method of delivery that is more expensive than the basic cost, the company will not be required to reimburse any additional costs that derive from such a circumstance.
(Only complete and send the following form if you wish to withdraw from your contract)
– For the attention of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., with N.I.F.: CIF: B-11392578
– By means of the present communication, communication is made of the withdrawal of our contract for the provision of the following service/purchase:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Legal address of the consumer and user or of consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)
In accordance with current Personal Data Protection Laws, we inform you that your personal information will be held in the databases belonging to CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., whose registered address is Calle Acacias nº25 2º, 11007 Cádiz, e-mail email@example.com and CIF: B11392578. We will use the personal data that you provide us with to develop teacher training programmes and provide other services related to our principle activity, any administrative services requested, as well as providing accommodation services using the necessary financial data so that the owner of the accommodation can issue any corresponding legal bill. Your data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to provide the aforementioned services, or for the number of years necessary to comply with all legal requirements. Unless you inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, and that you are committed to notifying us of any modification to your data and that we have your consent to use it for the stated purposes. Your data will not be shared with third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so. It will be available to be shared with companies connected to CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. that provide services related to our activities, or that complement them, as owners of the accommodation, to enable us to offer better services. The legal basis for the handling of your data is the existence of a contract or the giving of consent, something which can be withdrawn at any time. Student data can be transferred to any country, but only with the express consent of the titleholder of that data, protected by the formalisation of a contract between the person affected and the person responsible for dealing with the data or for adopting the agreed pre-contractual measures at the request on the person affected as set out in articles 49.2 and 49.3.
We inform you that we have taken the necessary organisational and technical security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data in accordance with current legislation. You have the right to know whether CLIC CÁDIZ S.L holds your personal data; to this end, you can exercise your rights of access, correction, limiting handling, suppression, portability or opposition regarding your personal data, please write to the postal address above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read and accepted the handling of my data under the aforementioned conditions.
I consent to receiving information, communications and publicity about the products, services or promotions of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L and associated companies that offer related services.
Name and surnames: