How to register for the DELE exam
|May 19th (Saturday)||A2, B1, B2, C1|
|July 13th (Friday)||A2, B1, B2, C1, C2|
How to register
- Go to https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and click on “registro de nuevo usuario” in the upper left.
- Fill in the registration form.
- You will receive an e-mail to activate the account. Activate it.
- Go back to https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and click “INICIAR SESIÓN”.
- In the left, click “Mis inscripciones” and then “Nueva Inscripción”
- Pick a country, city and Convocatoria and click “BUSCAR”
EXAMPLE: If you want to take the exam CLIC DELE A2 in May 2018
Country: Spain, City: Sevilla, Convocatoria: DELE –Mayo 2018- A2
- After this, choose our school:
“FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural”
And choose also: “Tipo de Certificación convocatoria: DELE” and select the level clicking on “inscribirse”
- You will see a page with your personal details. Check they are all correct. If you spot a mistake, change the details and state the reasons.
- Last step: make the payment using your credit card details.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have selected the school, type of exam and the correct date.
Our name on the registration page: FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural
B1 (BEGINNERS): 160€
B2 (INTERMEDIATE): 188€
CLIC students can arrange a level test appointment with the Directors of Studies.