Right of withdrawal
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The consumer will be able to exercise their right of withdrawal in a period of fourteen days from the day of the start of the contract.
Requirements, consequences of the right of withdrawal and manners of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period is completed, the consumer and user will communicate their decision to withdraw from the contract to CENTRO DE LENGUAS CLIC MÁLAGA, S.L., with N.I.F: B-93524981. To this end, the consumer and user will be able to use the withdrawal form that is attached below; or make some other kind of unequivocal declaration that indicated their decision to withdraw from the contract.
• The consumer and user will have exercised their right of withdrawal within the period specified in the previous provision, when they have sent a communication relative to their exercising their right of withdrawal before said period ends. To determine the observance of the withdrawal period, it will be necessary to consider the date of expedition of the withdrawal declaration.
• CENTRO DE LENGUAS CLIC MÁLAGA, S.L. will reimburse any payment received from the consumer and user, including, in their case, delivery costs, within 14 days of the date on which the company was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract on the part of the consumer and user.
• However, despite what is stated in the previous provision, if the consumer and user has expressly chosen a method of delivery that is more expensive than the basic cost, the company will not be required to reimburse any additional costs that derive from such a circumstance.
(Only complete and send the following form if you wish to withdraw from your contract)
– For the attention of CENTRO DE LENGUAS CLIC MÁLAGA, S.L., with N.I.F.: CIF: B-93524981
– By means of the present communication, communication is made of the withdrawal of our contract for the provision of the following service/purchase:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Legal address of the consumer and user or of consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)