Cambridge CELTA course in Malaga
Get the world’s most recognized TEFL course – Celta Courses in Malaga. We guarantee the quality of our teaching with expert tutors.
|Format||Intensive CELTA/ TEFL Course in Malaga|
|Total hours||120-hour course with 6 hours of assessed teaching practice. Methodology input, lesson planning guidance and tutorials|
|Minimum level required||TEFL Course open to native, or non-native with C1/C2 English level)|
Imagine with CELTA
Imagine yourself on a white-sand beach in Mexico, or Thailand, or New Zealand. You’re wandering around a walled medieval town in China or Japan. You’re having a coffee and people-watching in a stylish café in a vibrant European city. Now imagine you don’t have to go home. You’re not a tourist and it’s not a holiday. You live there. You work as an English Language Teacher and your job helps you to meet new people, make friends, and immerse yourself in the richness of another language and another culture. Your Cambridge CELTA qualification is the passport to all these dreams and more. Cambridge CELTA is the most prestigious, practical and widely-accepted initial qualification in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) or TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). A certificate for expert speakers of English. Discover the world, discover yourself – with Cambridge CELTA.
Dates and prices
05/06/2023 – 30/06/2023 – Last places
06/11/2023 – 01/12/2023
* If all fees are paid 4 weeks in advance.
Normal price: 1550 €
Dates of 2024
Prices of 2024
|Early Bird Price|
( Fee Paid in 1 full Month before the start date )
|4 Weeks Before Starting||575€|
|1 Week Before Starting||575€|
About English Teacher Training CELTA course in Malaga
The world’s most recognized TEFL course
3 out of 4 TEFL schools worldwide demand the CELTA as a minimum teaching qualification
- Quality professional training in TEFL with expert tutors
- The guarantee of the quality of Cambridge University and International House
- For candidates with no TEFL experience or with experience but no training
- For expert speakers of English (native or non-native with C1/C2 level)
- You must be 18 with sufficient qualifications to enter higher education
Your passport to teaching English around the world
A 120-hour 4-week intensive course
- At International House Malaga
- The largest and longest-running teacher training centre in Southern Spain
- Quality training in the latest ELT techniques and methods
- Extensive ‘hands-on’ Teaching Practice component
- The guaranteed quality of International House Teacher Training
100% Online CELTA / TEFL Course
100% online methodology and teaching practice by face-to-face video conferencing. Exactly the same content and recognition as the other CELTA options, the difference is that you can complete the course from the comfort and safety of your own home.
If you prefer, call us
Responsible Party: CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos SL | Objective: Language education and related services | Reason: Execution of a contract, provision of consent | Addressee: CLIC International House | Rights: Access, rectify, and delete data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information section. | Additional information: You can consult additional detailed information about Data Protection at this link.