Contract conditions (TEFL Seville and Malaga)
- To secure a place on the course, a deposit must be paid:
- CELTA (intensive, online and part-time) 450 euros
- DELTA Module 1 (online and intensive) 250 euros
- DELTA Module 2 (intensive and semi-intensive) 450 euros
- IHCYLT (IH Certificate Young Learners and Teens) 250 euros
- This deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course provided that a minimum of four weeks’ notice is given.
- The balance of the course fees is due four weeks prior to the starting date of the course. Students who enrol fewer than four weeks prior to the course starting date are required to pay the full fees upon acceptance on the course.
- If the course does not reach the minimum number of students and does not take place, the full amount paid will be refunded or transferred to another course.
- The course fee will not be refunded if the cancellation is made less than four weeks before the start of the course.
- Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be reimbursed any part of the course fees.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
All accommodation is arranged from Sunday (from 16:00) before the course starts until Saturday (before 12:00) after the course finishes.
- To reserve your accommodation, a deposit of 200 euros must be paid.
- This deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another date provided that a minimum of four weeks’ notice is given.
- The balance of the accommodation fees is due four weeks prior to the starting date of the course. Students who enrol fewer than four weeks prior to the course starting date are required to pay the full fees upon acceptance on the course.
- The accommodation fee will not be refunded or part-refunded if any cancellation is made less than four weeks before the course begins.
- If the accommodation is cancelled once the course has begun, the student will be refunded the remaining amount, minus the 2 weeks following notification.
- Approximately seven days before the course starts and once full payment has been received, CLIC IH will send you the accommodation address.
The consumer may exercise their withdrawal rights within fourteen calendar days from the day the contract is signed.
Requirements, consequences of exercising the right to withdrawal, and methods of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer and user will communicate to CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L with N.I.F: B-91066662 their decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer and user may use the model withdrawal form attached below, or make another type of unequivocal declaration which indicates their decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer and user will have exercised their right to withdraw within the period stiuplated above when they have sent the communication regarding the right to withdraw before the end of said period. To determine the withdrawal period, the date of issuance of the withdrawal statement shall be taken into account.
- CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L will reimburse all payments received from the consumer and user, including delivery costs where appropriate, within 14 calendar days from the date when the consumer and user formally informed the school of the consumer and user’s withdrawal decision.
- However, regarding the provisions of the previous section, the business will not be obliged to reimburse additional costs in the event that the consumer and user have expressly selected a delivery method different from the least expensive method of ordinary delivery.
(Only complete and submit this form if you with to withdraw from the contract.)
– Attention to CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L, WITH N.I.F.: B-91066662
E-mail address: email@example.com
– You are hereby notified of the withdrawal from our contract for the provision of the following sale/service:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Address of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)