Admissions Conditions for FELE Sevilla and Malaga
- Before confirming the position, an interview will be carried out with the staff of the Teacher Training department in order to verify the course fits the profile and needs of the candidate.
- The course consists of a limited number of participants. In the case of not having reached the minimum 2 weeks before the beginning of the course, the school reserves the right to cancel, in which case the full amount paid will be refunded.
- A deposit of 250 Euros (deducted from the final price of the course) is required to reserve a spot in the course. Without the deposit, the spot in the course will not have been reserved. The rest of the course amount must be paid at least twenty days prior to the start date.
- Cancellations must be expressly formulated in writing to email@example.com.
- If there is a cancellation within 20 days prior to the beginning of the course, the Center will reimburse the student for the full payment of the course, except the deposit.
- If the cancellation occurs between 10-20 days before the start of the course, 50% of the total course cost will be refunded.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be made less than 10 days prior, or once the course has begun.
- The deposit will not be returned under any circumstances but may be transferred to another in-person teacher training course within one year, respecting the prices established for the course to which the deposit will be applied.
- The school reserves the right of admission and expulsion, according to problems that may affect the progress of the course.
- The school will provide a certificate at the end of the course, accompanied by a detailed and personalized report with the final assessment of Pass / No Pass as long as the student has attended at least 80% of the methodology classes and 100% of the practice sessions (this includes: preparation, teacher observations, teaching classes and tutorials).
- A deposit of 200 Euros is required to reserve accommodations. Without the payment of said deposit, the reservation is not complete. The rest of the amount must be paid 20 days prior to arrival. In the case of student cancellation, this deposit is not returned.
- There will be no refund if the cancellation occurs less than 20 days before the start of the course.
- If the accommodation is canceled after the course has begun, the student’s payment will cover the 2 weeks following the notice, and the rest will be refunded.
The consumer may exercise their withdrawal rights within fourteen calendar days from the day the contract is signed.
Requirements, consequences of exercising the right to withdrawal, and methods of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer and user will communicate to CLIC Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural S.L. with N.I.F: B-41454927 their decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer and user may use the model withdrawal form attached below, or make another type of unequivocal declaration which indicates their decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer and user will have exercised their right to withdraw within the period stipulated above when they have sent the communication regarding the right to withdraw before the end of said period. To determine the withdrawal period, the date of issuance of the withdrawal statement shall be taken into account.
- CLIC Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural S.L. will reimburse all payments received from the consumer and user, including delivery costs where appropriate, within 14 calendar days from the date when the consumer and user formally informed the school of the consumer and user’s withdrawal decision.
- However, regarding the provisions of the previous section, the business will not be obliged to reimburse additional costs in the event that the consumer and user have expressly selected a delivery method different from the least expensive method of ordinary delivery.
(Only complete and submit this form if you with to withdraw from the contract.)
– Attention to CLIC Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural S.L., WITH N.I.F.: B-41454927
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– You are hereby notified of the withdrawal from our contract for the provision of the following sale/service:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Address of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)