Contract Conditions EFG Seville
Policies governing this contract
1.The Center strives to deliver courses according to the the information contained in the informational leaflets.
- An academic hour is equivalent to 55 minutes of class. The student should be at the Center a few minutes before the start of class.
- The maximum number of students per class is 12.
- Holidays and other official non-work days: Christmas, Easter and The Seville Fair, are considered part of the academic year and will not be recovered.
- Upon registration, tuition plus the first payment of the selected payment method will be paid (in the case of monthly payments, the first payment will be equivalent to 2 monthly payments). The remaining payments will be paid the first week of the month that corresponds to the payment method chosen (complete, divided, or monthly in the case of children). The fees for each period, as well as their corresponding payment dates, will be indicated on the registration form that will be delivered to the student at the time of enrollment.
- Once the payment method is selected, no changes will be accepted.
- The Center reserves the right to interrupt or cancel a course if the number of students is fewer than 5. In the latter case, the decision will be communicated before the end of the month, returning the proportional part of the payment fees.
- Students who communicate their withdrawal more than 15 days before the start of the course may recover the fees paid for the registration reservation. In the case that the student terminates the contract less than 15 days before the start of the course, or once the course is underway, there will be no right to refund of previously paid fees.
– The methodology of applied teaching is based on the use of language learning in the classroom, particularly regarding the practices that develop oral and written expression and comprehension.
– The textbook/exercises are not included in these registration fees.
– Class materials created, and where appropriate, delivered by the teacher are included.
– Private, unregulated, language teaching activities are not subject to official recognition or authorization of the Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía; therefore, teaching and certification are of unofficial private nature.
– The Center prepares students for exams conducive to obtaining internationally recognized degrees and diplomas.
Data Protection Laws
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law, CLUC IH of Seville informs you that your personal data (and where appropriate that of the contact person of your organization) has been incorporated into the administration and organizational file of the Center.
The purpose of this file is to be able to effectively manage the services provided to our students and staff. Said personal data will not be transferred to any type of organization, whether public nor private, except in the cases established by the order of the Ministry of Justice 484/2003 under the full responsibility of the center. Those affected may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the responsible party at the address 19 Albareda St, Seville, 41001.
The consumer may exercise their withdrawal rights within fourteen calendar days from the day the contract is signed.
Requirements, consequences of exercising the right to withdrawal, and methods of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer and user will communicate to CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L with N.I.F: B-91066662 their decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer and user may use the model withdrawal form attached below, or make another type of unequivocal declaration which indicates their decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer and user will have exercised their right to withdraw within the period stipulated above when they have sent the communication regarding the right to withdraw before the end of said period. To determine the withdrawal period, the date of issuance of the withdrawal statement shall be taken into account.
- CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L will reimburse all payments received from the consumer and user, including delivery costs where appropriate, within 14 calendar days from the date when the consumer and user formally informed the school of the consumer and user’s withdrawal decision.
- However, regarding the provisions of the previous section, the business will not be obliged to reimburse additional costs in the event that the consumer and user have expressly selected a delivery method different from the least expensive method of ordinary delivery.
(Only complete and submit this form if you with to withdraw from the contract.)
– Attention to CLIC Servicios Lingüísticos S.L, WITH N.I.F.: B-91066662
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– You are hereby notified of the withdrawal from our contract for the provision of the following sale/service:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Address of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)