Contract Conditions: EFG and FELE Cadiz
Policies governing this contract:
1.The Center strives to deliver courses according to the the information contained in the informational leaflets.
- An academic hour is equivilant to 55 minutes of class. The student should be at the Center a few minutes before the start of class.
- The maximum number of students per class is 10.
- Holidays and official non-school periods are considered part of the academic year and will not be recuperated.
- Upon registration, tuition will be paid plus the first payment of the selected method (in the case of monthly payments, the first payment will be equivalent to 2 monthly payments). The remaining payments will be paid the first week of the month that corresponds with the method chosen (complete, divided, or monthly).
- Once the payment method is selected, no changes will be accepted.
- The Center reserves the right to interrupt or cancel a course if the number of students is fewer than 4. In the latter case it, the decision will be communicated before the end of the month, returning the proportional part of the paid fees.
- Students who communicate their withdrawal more than 15 days before the start of the course may recover the fees paid for the registration reservation. In the case that the student terminates the contract less than 15 days before the start of the course, or once the course is underway, there will be no right to refund of previously paid fees.
In unusual and justified cases, the student may be given a voucher corresponding to the proportional part not utilized, less a 50 Euro cancellation fee.
In all cases, the student, or their parent or guardian for children under 18, will notify their desire to withdraw, personally and in writing, to the Center’s secretary, at least 20 days in advance.
- Lack of attendance does not exempt one from payment for the course.
– The methodology of applied teaching is based on the use of language learning in the classroom, particularly influencing the practices that develop oral and written expression and comprehension.
– The textbook/exercises are not included in this registration fee. Class materials created, and where appropriate, delivered by the teacher are included.
– Private, unregulated language teaching activities are not subject to official recognition or authorization of the Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, therefore; teaching and certification are of unofficial private nature.
– The Center prepares students for exams conducive to obtaining internationally recognized degrees and diplomas.
-CLIC Cádiz only employs native or native-level teachers specifically trained for teaching the foreign language being taught.
Data Protection Act
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law, CLIC IH of Cadiz informs you that your personal data (and where appropriate that of the contact person of your organization) have been incorporated into the administration and organizational file of the Center.
The purpose of this file is to be able to effectively manage the services provided to our students and staff. Said personal data will not be transferred to any type of organization, whether public not private, except in the cases established by the order of the Ministry of Justice 484/2003 under the full responsibility of the center. Those affected may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the responsible party at the address 25 Acacias Street, 2nd floor, Cadiz, 11007.
The consumer may exercise their withdrawal rights within fourteen calendar days from the day the contract is signed.
Requirements, consequences of exercising the right to withdrawal, and methods of restitution:
Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer and user will communicate to Clic Cádiz S.L. with N.I.F: B-11392578 their decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer and user may use the model withdrawal form attached below, or make another type of unequivocal declaration which indicates their decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer and user will have exercised their right to withdraw within the period stipulated above when they have sent the communication regarding the right to withdraw before the end of said period. To determine the withdrawal period, the date of issuance of the withdrawal statement shall be taken into account.
- Clic Cádiz S.L. will reimburse all payments received from the consumer and user, including delivery costs where appropriate, within 14 calendar days from the date when the consumer and user formally informed the school of the consumer and user’s withdrawal decision.
- However, regarding the provisions of the previous section, the business will not be obliged to reimburse additional costs in the event that the consumer and user have expressly selected a delivery method different from the least expensive method of ordinary delivery.
(Only complete and submit this form if you with to withdraw from the contract.)
– Attention to Clic Cádiz S.L., WITH N.I.F.: B-11392578
E-mail address: email@example.com
– You are hereby notified of the withdrawal from our contract for the provision of the following sale/service:
– Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Address of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users:
– Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)