International English Summer Camp
English Camp in Cadiz is a place where teenagers from different nationalities share the same goal: to learn and improve their English. The English Camp in Cadiz promotes friendship and bonds among young people from Spain, France, Russia, Poland, and many other countries, and it is also located in a privileged environment, within the historic city centre, ten minutes walk to the beach and fifteen minutes from the school, in a residence very comfortable.
The programme is designed to have the teenagers practicing English all day thanks to:
- Morning lessons (20 lessons per week) taught by native English-speaking teachers.
- Daily sport and leisure activities in the afternoon guided by monitors (surf, kayak, beach volleyball, comic workshops, and more)
- Social and cultural activities in the evening, after dinner (chats, walks, games, etc.)
- Day trip every Saturday (Tarifa/Bolonia, Vejer/El Palmar, El Puerto de Santa Maria, natural parks, etc.)
Since English is the language of communication between the campers, they will spontaneously and naturally find that their expression and understanding of English improves considerably throughout their time at camp. At the same time, they will discover that language learning can enrich their lives and friendships. English students live together with Spanish students what guarantees a truly international environment.
The English Camp in Cadiz guarantees:
- Native English-speaking teachers who are certified and experienced in teaching teenagers.
- A residence with excellent facilities in the city centre, opposite the Cathedral.
- A balanced and healthy diet specifically planned for young people.
- A service of camp monitors who ensure the safety of the participants during the programme.
- A modern language school with large classes, adapted to language learning, and a huge terrace.
One of the aspects of which we are proudest at the summer camp is our great residence service, with single or double rooms, all with private bathrooms and a catering service adapted to the needs of the students. In the historic center of the city.
Parents can bring their children on the first Sunday of the programme between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Pick-up at the end of camp is the final Sunday between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. For other dates and times, please contact the office.
Would you like to receive more information?
|Weeks||Price (Individual)||Price (Double)|
|Last day: 13/08/2023|
I spent 2 weeks with three friends in the English Summer Camp. It was very nice there and the people were really friendly.
Activities were planned every day, we had great activities at the Beach, lots of fun! The lessons were very helpful because you learned English in a better way than in Germany at a normal school.
I made very nice memories with new friends and also planned to take an English course with the same ones next year. But then in Malaga to learn something new. Overall the holiday was a 9/10.
Enno L. Enning, 16 years
What our students say
It was an enriching experience for my children because they learned to be more autonomous and to interact with young people from other cultures. They’ll be back next year!
What I liked best were the activities and being able to spend time in the student residence with my friends. I want to keep practicing English so I can visit my friend in England next year.
Send us an email
Responsible: CLIC Centro de Lenguas SL | Purpose: Teaching of languages and related services | Legitimation: Execution of a contract, provision of consent | Recipients: CLIC International House | Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. | Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in this link.