In accordance with the legislation regarding Personal Data Protection, the following is our data.
www.clic.es; is the domain name, whose owner is CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L., with registered address at C/ Acacias nº 25, 2º C.P, 11007 de Cádiz, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and CIF: B-11392578, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Cádiz, tomo 1140, sección 8, hoja nº CA12912.
The purpose of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. is to provide language-teaching services and other services offered online related to the main activities, requested administrative services, as well as facilitating cultural exchange and accommodation using the necessary financial data so that the owner of the accommodation can issue the correct legal invoice. Both navigating the website and the acquisition of any products contained on it suppose the acceptance by the user or client of each and every of the general conditions of contracting or use contained here. It is also our objective to publish and allow access to information about the products offered, that, in all cases, will be subject to the terms and conditions, as well as to the expressly detailed regulations in force at any given moment.
It might be possible, through this website, to access other information, products and services provided by other entities than CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L.
The source code, design graphics, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents collected on www.clic.es are the property of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the reproduction and/or publication, either in whole or in part, of the website is not permitted, nor its data processing, its distribution, its public communication, its modification or transformation, without previous express permission in writing. The user, uniquely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on the website for their personal and private use, with any commercial use or any illegal activities being prohibited.
Conditions of use of the website clic.es
The use of the webpage www.clic.es implies full acceptance, without any reservations, of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. at the moment that the user accesses the webpage. Therefore, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will be able to modify or update, without previous notice, the information contained in its webpage, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access. It reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, courses, prices, promotions and other commercial conditions, as well as those of service) at any time. In the case that the information supplied does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the client will have the right to cancel their purchase without any cost on their part. clic.es is not responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any of the information, contents, statements or expressions that the products to purchase on the website that are provided by third parties might contain. Said responsibility always falls on the third party that has published this information about these products. The existence of hyperlinks on websites separate from ours will not necessarily, in any case, imply the existence of any commercial or trade relationship with the owner of the webpage where the hyperlink is found, nor the acceptance in the part of www.clic.es of its contents and services.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, or in its content, nor that it will up-to-date, although it will make every effort to, in each case, avoid these problems, correct them, and ensure the page is updated.
- The user commits to use the page in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as in a moral manner and in line with generally accepted good customs and public policy.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. guarantees that all the contents and services offered in clic.es respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of not discriminating on grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. commits, via this medium, to PUBLISH NO MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Any formal or numerical errors that might be contained in the different sections of this website will be considered misleading advertising. It also commits to correcting any such errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. commits to NOT SENDING OUT ANY COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, and without previous consent in accordance with Law 34/2002 Information Society services and electronic trade (Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información.) Information sent to the clients or users of CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will not be considered commercial provided that it is for the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual or agreed relationship with the client, as well as for tasks related to information and other activities connected to the service that the client has agreed by means of acceptance of the present conditions with the company.
- Both access to this website and any use that might be made of the information contained in it are the exclusive responsibility of whoever does so. CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that could be caused by said access or use of the information. CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that might be produced, nor for any possible damage that might be caused to the information technology system of the user (hardware or software), to the files or documents stored in the same, whether this be through the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user for connection to the services and contents of the website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of a browser that has not been updated.
- Every link from third parties to this website must be to its main page, or landing page.
- In accordance with Article 41.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides a platform for resolution of online disputes. It can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other forum, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the place of residence of the user for any controversial matter that might derive from access to the website. In the case that the user resides outside Spain, CLIC CÁDIZ, S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other forum, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).