There are currently a good number of English Teacher Training initiatives in Spain. It is sometimes difficult to understand the difference and choose between some of them. The truth is that one has to be able to differentiate between the options. As a member school of International House, we encourage people who want to dedicate to teach English to choose the Cambridge Celta course at Clic IH, not only because we are aware of its quality but also because there are many objective reasons:
- The Cambridge CELTA certificate is arguably the most locally and internationally recognised TEFL/TESOL qualification and a passport to exciting ELT Jobs around the world
- The Cambridge CELTA course equips you to plan and teach a wide variety of lesson types, using a range of resources and materials, preparing you for employment as an ELT teacher either here in Spain or elsewhere.
- Our pass rates are over 95% and nearly 200 candidates successfully completed the CELTA course with us here at IH Clic in Seville and Malaga in 2014
- Clic IH has been running the Cambridge CELTA course for over 18 years and is also a provider of other key courses leading to higher qualifications such as the Cambridge DELTA (diploma) certificate and the IH Certificate in Younger Learners and Teens course. Our trainers are therefore highly qualified and experienced in being able to support you on a range of courses that prepare you to teach in different learning contexts .
- Completing your CELTA certificate with Clic International House sees you benefitting from all that International House can provide, including a recruitment service that offers teachers posts in IH schools on over 50 different countries. We run a post-course job information service, providing you with all the details of ELT positions which become available locally and further afield.
If you are still undecided, internet is one of the best ways to search for information about the course, read personal experiences of our trainees, as well as references and comments to help you make up your mind on whether you trust in and sign up for the Cambridge CELTA course rather than any other. If you have already made your mind, and like the idea of spending one month in Malaga or Seville this spring or summer, just contact us at email@example.com .
Please note that there are a limited number of places available!
If you found interesting this article, you might also want to take a look at these other articles regarding the Cambridge CELTA course.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join us on one of our CELTA courses; there are places available in Malaga (March 2nd to March 27th) and Seville (February 16th to March 13th)
So, want to change your career, have a go at something different, meet and work with a group of people with similar interests, take part in a particular course and get 6 hours teaching experience under your belt? If so, you know where we are.