How to register for the DELE exam
|10th February (Friday)||11th January 2017||A2|
|13th May (Saturday)||29th March 2017||A2, B1, B2, y C1|
|14th July (Friday)||24th May 2017||A2, B1, B2, y C1|
|15th September (Friday)||2nd August 2017||A2|
|25th November (Saturday)||11th October 2017||A2, B1, B2, C1 y C2|
How to register
- Go to https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and click on “registro de nuevo usuario” in the upper left.
- Fill in the registration form.
- You will receive an e-mail to activate the account. Activate it.
- Go back to https://examenes.cervantes.es/es and click “INICIAR SESIÓN”.
- In the left, click “Mis inscripciones” and then “Nueva Inscripción”
- Pick a country, city and Convocatoria and click “BUSCAR”
EXAMPLE: If you want to take the exam CLIC DELE A2 on May 2017
Country: Spain, City: Sevilla, Convocatoria: DELE –Mayo 2017- A2
- After this, Choose our school:
“FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural”
And choose also: “Tipo de Certificación convocatoria: DELE” and select the level clicking on “inscribirse”
- You will see a page with your personal details. Check they are all correct. If you spot a mistake, change the details and state the reasons.
- Last step: make the payment using your credit card details.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have selected the school, type of exam and the correct date.
Our name on the registration page: FEDELE SEVILLA – Clic Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural
B1 (BEGINNERS): 160€
B2 (INTERMEDIATE): 188€
CLIC students can arrange a level test appointment with the Directors of Studies.